lundi 10 avril 2017

BRD For Sale 1995

1995 BRD Formula Vee FOR SALE. Due to circumstances beyond my control I must sell this beautiful car. 2016 was my first season competing after a 25 year hiatus and I was very successful with it. The car has very few races on it from new and is a front runner. Fresh Autowerks engine (just got it back) and zero time rebuilt trans. New stainless VeeSport Tri-Y header, belts good until 2018, current fire system, Stack dash with automatic timing equipment, fresh Falken tires (no slicks), spares, etc. In 2016 I ran one SCCA race at Palmer (1st place) and finished the season in the Challenge Cup Series 2nd in the Masters point championship and received Rookie of the Year. The car has 3 race wins and numerous top 5 finishes for 2016 (SCCA & Challenge Cup, class & overall). It is very clean, well sorted & engineered. The chassis has just been completely gone through at Vallis Motorsports. The car is complete and ready to race and win. $11,250 or $12,750 with trailer. PM me for more info and photos.



BRD For Sale 1995

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire