vendredi 27 janvier 2017

1972 Titan Mk6-B for sale

1972 Titan Mk6-B for sale, asking $22,000

Engine built by Ivey in 2011; probably time for a head refresh. Other than that, the car needs the usual fluids check and pre-race inspection and then is ready to go. Legitimate numbered AM chassis
  • 4 New (0 heat cycles) Dunlop Tires- mounted
  • Revolution Classic 4 Spoke Comp Wheels
  • Pertronix Ignition
  • Custom Oil large capacity tank
  • Classic Nose

I will get some up-close pictures and engine build info posted later.

I am helping my web-shy friend Gary sell this car. Please PM me and I will answer whatever questions I can, and more importantly put you directly in touch with Gary.

The car is located in the Seattle area and of course is available to view.

tim

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gary titan.jpg (41.0 KB)


1972 Titan Mk6-B for sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire