lundi 30 janvier 2017

Carb Jetting - noob question

Guys,

I have been reading a Webber book over the weekend trying to get a handle on knowing how to guess the jetting.... no help. LOL

I think I get the idle jet and screw stuff (thank you Moses for showing me at the track!)
The question comes in on the main stack...

Emulsion tube never changes pretty much, correct? And I get that I need to watch the main jet to an EGT in the realm of 1300-1500 (max 1600).

Is there a rule of thumb of how many degrees air temp per main jet change and idle jet change? In the shifter kart, it was roughly 7 degrees per main jet.

I appreciate any advice, this will help me get the thing a starting point when I roll off the trailer. Thanks!!!


Carb Jetting - noob question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire