jeudi 23 février 2017

Looking for Pinto FC's

I built this offroad race buggy to enter some events with a buddy. He is no longer around so the plans for this car have changed. I would consider trading this buggy off for a Pinto powered FC plus some cash. Or a couple of Pinto FC's with some spares.

Figured I would put this buggy up here to see if someone was interested. I am happy to do some trading and get some FC's back on the track. Or the asking price on the buggy is $37,500. It is built to B.I.T.D. and S.N.O.R.E. tech standards. Just add some personal touches and a few small bits and get straight into offroad racing with this car. I have put about 10-15 miles on it since construction was complete. Car was built for Class 3000 specs. But, will run in other classes. Engine is from CBM with their custom tuned ecu and harness.
Let me know what you have.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg REVO_Complete_4.jpg (136.9 KB)
File Type: jpg REVO_Complete_5.jpg (120.7 KB)
File Type: jpg REVO_Complete_6.jpg (93.5 KB)


Looking for Pinto FC's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire