dimanche 12 février 2017

Braille Battery vs Odyssey

So I have had an Odyssey 545 in my car for 6 years now, been good but time to change it out. Looking at threads all over here, the PC680 is the one everyone raves about but that's not much more juice than the one I had. I need the weight, so Lion is not of interest and just want the strongest battery I can get that will fit in the battery box. Looking around, I see the Braille batteries seem to be good but they reference only peak cranking amps and not cold like the others, specifically Odyssey. The PC680 is 520 PCA and 170 CCA. The Braille that I can easily fit has 904 peak cranking amps, that's a big difference for not a whole lot more money and I can probably fit an even bigger one they have in there. Is the storage a factor with these? I'm often a one man show, so not having to worry about a jump battery is really nice and what I am looking for. Anyone offer any insight here before I order something?

http://ift.tt/2kWV7bh

http://ift.tt/2kX1ACW

Thanks in advance!


Braille Battery vs Odyssey

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire