mardi 21 février 2017

Campbell Motorsport- Brake Rotors

Effective tomorrow (2/22/2017) I will complete the transfer of the assets and inventory my racing brake rotor business to Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies, Inc., of New Berlin, Wisconsin. I am sure the name needs no introduction to the Apex crowd. I am excited that we were able to work this out as Pegasus has all the elements necessary to not only continue the program but take it to a much higher level. I am moving a good sized inventory, so they will be able to service your needs.

Over the years I have talked to many from Apex, a lot have become customers, a few, long time friends. I appreciate your support. I would like to say I did this all on my own, but that is simply not true. I had lots of help over the last 27 years from racers, prep shops, machinists, and foundry experts. Thanks guys I couldn't have done it without you.

I still have the FV/ FST portion of my business for sale. Lots of interesting and semi serious conversations over the past two weeks, but it is still for sale at this time.

Larry Campbell
Campbell Motorsport
906-863-5003


Campbell Motorsport- Brake Rotors

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire