vendredi 10 février 2017

Club Formula Ford – 1978 Tiga for sale – Cheap!

I am looking to sell my 1978 Tiga. The car is in fantastic condition, other than one minor detail. At the RMVR October race at PPIR, I had a valve cover leak, which caused me to lose enough oil that I lost oil pressure entering the oval and developed a rod knock (yes, look at my gauges more…I know…arg). The engine still runs, but it should be torn down and new bearings put into it. Overall the engine has about 20 hours on it since rebuild and dyno’ed at 111hp this summer. So, one could likely have it up and running with minimal investment.

Now for the good news, the rest of the car is fantastic. I just had the front end rebuilt. Has a new battery. The car comes with an almost complete second body (missing the engine cowl) and eight tires and rims (4 revolutions, not sure of the brand of the others). There are many other boxes of spares that come with the car. The car was set up for a run at the nationals a few years ago (here is the add: http://ift.tt/2kc08dU), so it has lightweight everything and underwent a no expense spared rebuild.

Here is a video of the car running at the SVRA Somona race this past summer (please forgive my poor driving skill): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvCKITk-f-Y

Included in the sale is the original 1978 SCCA log book that was signed by F1 racer / Tiga co-founder Howden Ganley!

I am asking $8,500 o.b.o.

Thanks,
Sean
505-850-5356



Club Formula Ford – 1978 Tiga for sale – Cheap!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire