lundi 20 février 2017

Stack ST8100 tachometer question with GSXR 1000

Hello all,

I've been working on a LeGrand car for autocross/track day use for a while, and just getting it running and driving. I bought a Stack ST8100 used from someone on the forum a while back, and had a question about the tachometer I'm hoping someone with one connected to a GSXR can help answer. This is a 13K RPM tach, so 0-6K RPM is compressed on the tach gague.

I set the "number of cylinders" setting on the dash to 4, which seemed like the right thing to do. But with it set to that, when I rev the engine it never seems to get out of the 0-6K range. I tried changing the "number of cylinders" to 1, and the RPMs seemed too high. I set it to 2, and it seemed the most reasonable of the 3 settings, but not sure its actually correct.

If anyone who reads this has the same setup, how do you have it configured? Or if anyone knows how the tach output on the engine works (are the pulses from 1 cylinder? All?) that would be a lot of help too.

thanks!

-aaron


Stack ST8100 tachometer question with GSXR 1000

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire