lundi 13 février 2017

Sebring Safety - Long Course

Hi
Some of the Sebring racers know while I am not running FC, I work safety for SCCA. I was asked this weekend by SCCA F&C to get input from the Formula car drivers about installing safety lights at Sebring (long course) turns 17, 17A (after the drive over bridge) and Turn 1 entry. Lights are to be large LED lights 2 yellow and one red (proposed).

I am looking for height and location suggestions. There are some logistical limitations but I will organize and send in all feedback.

Please provide:
Car Class, car year, car mfr, your name and car number are optional
T17: light location, light height, light angles
T17A: light location, light height, light angles
T1: light location, light height, light angles


Would like to hear from FA, FC, FE, FF, FV, Prototypes, others

Linda Stewart


Sebring Safety - Long Course

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire