mardi 7 février 2017

Trying to get a Stack St8100 going

Hi Guys,
I received a car with an older ST8100 dash installed along with an old laptop and ST890 PCNIU adaptor cable. I powered up the dash and it seems to work well, but I have a few questions:
1) The Alarm and Shift light remain "ON" all the time, regardless of whether I deactivate them in the setup or not. Has anyone had this happen?
2) Can I simply connect the ST890 adaptor between a computer and the ST8100 dash to download sensor/speed data?
3) There is an extra circular 4-pin twist-lock connector on the PC harness that isn't connected to anything, am I missing a component?
4) The ST890 has a DC input jack, do I need to power up that jack to make the computer connection work?
5) The hard drive in the laptop is damaged, but I recovered most of the software from it. I tried to run it from my DOS 6.22 computer but I think the data is corrupt (MENU800 will not start, as well as others). Does someone have an old DOS Stack program I can download?

I did my best to download manuals and search the internet, but now I'm stuck!
Can anyone help?


Trying to get a Stack St8100 going

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire