mardi 21 mars 2017

Taper Bored Weber 45 DCOEs For Sale

I have a matched pair of Weber 45DCOE 152s. These were my spares and have very little use. They are identical to the carbs I used to win many races and set lots of lap records. Honestly, I'm not convinced that my new EFI setup makes more power than these did, but I'm passed the point of no return.

They have been taper bored to 50mm at the inlet and have beautifully made custom billet aluminum full radius air horns to match. The air horns are roll pinned for precise location. This customization was done by a real master (not me!). The cost of this modification alone exceeds what I'm asking for the pair!

They come with custom billet aluminum air horn extensions that I turned to experiment with. So you will have both short and long air horns for optimal tuning.

They have 40mm chokes installed currently.

I will do my best to provide jetting to your specifications, within the range of jets that I have.

$650 as is. For another $50 I will rebuild them (Berrymans bath, new gaskets, return springs, and needle and seat).

Lots more pictures found here: http://ift.tt/2mpgea0

Buyer to pay actual UPS shipping costs from 19102 (Philadelphia, PA).

Please email me at disquek@yahoo.com

-Kyle Disque


Taper Bored Weber 45 DCOEs For Sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire