mercredi 1 février 2017

Need to sell my Lola T440 -

I have not been on Apex in forever... and haven't been racing in 5 years.

Its time... the Lola deserves a better home where she will be loved and raced and active!

The main car has motor and transmission intact. I can sell complete or as a roller.

I have a spare frame that I started to work on, lots of spares. I have lots of rims and some rain rims.

There is also an open trailer with tire rack and diamond-plate deck... Sold separately if necessary.

There is also some bodywork original to the T440 that could be salvageable so ask and I will make a deal :)

Everything is located in Ossining NY.

please email me to discuss your interest. Do NOT PM me on Apex, I can not log on very often. Racinggr1 at aol dot com. put Lola T440 in the subject line

I miss the rush....

Thanks! Dani


Need to sell my Lola T440 -

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire