mercredi 1 février 2017

New Sparco race suit

I posted this incorrectly elsewhere, so re-posting here.

My family was wonderful and bought me a new race suit for xmas...problem is they think I'm a bigger guy than I really am and bought a size XL when I wear a L. I was thinking I'd just make do, but in the end, it's better and probably safer if I got something the right size.

So, I'm selling this new Sparco 3 layer suit in a solid red color. The suit is brand spanking new. I haven't even opened the sealed plastic bag it was packed into the Sparco carrying case in...so when I say new...think pristine..untouched.

If the size works for you the price will make you even happier. Asking $210 for it which includes express shipping.

Thanks for the interest.


New Sparco race suit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire