mercredi 1 février 2017

New Sparco race suit

It seems my family thinks I'm a bigger guy than I am...maybe I just think of myself as being smaller...in any case, they bought me a new Sparco race suit for xmas, which was wonderful. The problem, is they bought a size XL and I wear a L.

So, after much deliberation, I'm selling this brand new Sparco 3 layer suit. Haven't even taken it out of it's sealed plastic bag in the carrying case it came in, so when I say new, I mean pristine, untouched.

The suit is a solid red color, Sparco quality is well known and for what I'm asking it's cheap enough to buy as a backup suit! $210 and it's yours including express delivery which will get it to you quick.

Thanks for the interest.


New Sparco race suit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire