jeudi 16 mars 2017

VDCA open to CFC...next event VIR 7-9 APR

Last Dec I ran my new to me 84 Reynard FC with VDCA in the combined run groups 2, 5, 7 and had a blast. While CFC is not currently recognized by VDCA, I was permitted as a Formula Libre. On split starts, I was grouped with S2's, FB, ESR. I have coordinated with Doug Meis (s800racer on Apex) who is the Tech Director for VDCA and Mike Jackson-Race Director, and have agreed to extending an invitation to other Club FC cars (flat bottom/Pinto's). As a CFC, we are allowed on slicks, not treaded vintage tires, so no additional $$ or set-up changes, same as the S2's.
See VDCA website for more event info: http://ift.tt/2ns0J1f
Look forward to some more CFC joining in. I also will be running SCCA SEDIV FC events as time permits.
Best regards, Joe Henslee


VDCA open to CFC...next event VIR 7-9 APR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire