mercredi 15 mars 2017

Historical evolution of SCCAs sports racing classes

Hello sports racers !
I am researching the evolution of SCCAs sports racing classes from the mid 1950's Modified classes, through the mid 1960's A through H Sports Racing classes.
How and when these purpose built racing car classes morphed into todays P1 and P2.
What was the displacement limits of, for instance, 1967s E-F-G-H Sports Racing classes ?I know the open wheel equivalent, mainly because I lived it, but as much time as was shared in paddocks with my full fendered brethren I have now become curious as to your history.
While I admit to enjoying the research and will be at the Int Motor Racing Research Center in Watkins Glen in September I am hoping to get some good info through this forum.
Surely there are sports racing historians out there, most likely with this information in their heads, and personal experience.
Any insight gratefully accepted !
Thanks in advance,
Mike Rand


Historical evolution of SCCAs sports racing classes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire